By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
1. This site is owned by
A R Ravi Kumar, Hyderabad, India. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Sada Mee Sevalo and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of Sada Mee Sevalo. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Sada Mee Sevalo and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
2. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Sada Mee Sevalo disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Sada Mee Sevalo does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Sada Mee Sevalo shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
3. For Flowers, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
4. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
5. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Sada Mee Sevalo, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
6. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Sada Mee Sevalo be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Sada Mee Sevalo be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Sada Mee Sevalo for that specific service/product.
7. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Sada Mee Sevalo will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
8. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by Sada Mee Sevalo to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
9. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
THE USER OF Sada Mee Sevalo IS PRESUMED TO HAVE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN AND IS DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED UNCONDITIONALLY ALL THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROCEDURES AND RISKS OF USING THE SERVICES AND CAN NOT AT ANY TIME CLAIM IGNORANCE OF ANY OR ALL OF THEM. ALL RELATIONSHIP OF ANY USER WHERESOEVER SITUATED IS GOVERNED BY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, INDIA.